18th Annual Harvest Festival
Join us for a fun-filled day at the 18th Annual Harvest Festival! Decorate a pumpkin of your own to take home, watch a live cooking demonstration, all while enjoying live music! Keep checking back here for more details!
Sweet Potato Pie Contest Details
FREE Registration by clicking here.
First Place: $200
Second Place: $150
Third Place: $100
• Deadline for applications Oct. 12
• Judging begins at 1pm
• 1 entry per household
• The contest is open to anyone wishing to create and bake a pie
• Contestants will receive a Jamaica Farmers Market $4.00 coupon
to help with the purchase of ingredients
• All components of the pie must be made from scratch
• Pies MUST be checked in with the recipe by 12p on Oct. 20 at the Pie Contest Stand
• Pies that need special handling, refrigeration or heating elements
are not allowed
• The finished pie cannot contain raw/uncooked eggs (whites or yolks)
• Eggs must reach 160 degrees to be considered cooked
• Pies should be submitted in disposable pans
160th St between Jamaica Ave and 90th Ave
E,J,Z Trains: Jamaica Center-Parsons/Archer
F Train: Parsons Blvd/Hillside Ave
Sweet Potato Pie Contest
Don't forget to submit your pie and recipe for our annual Sweet Potato Pie Contest! Fill in the form below so we know to expect you. Then on Saturday, October 20th bring in your pie and a print out of your recipe! More details on this page.
|Submit Your Entry Now!|
Contact us for more information.