Career OpportunitiesGJDC offers rewarding career opportunities within a supportive and innovative environment where staff have the opportunity to work with leaders in the fields of real estate, economic development, loan funds, business services, property management, and community outreach.
BenefitsLearn first-hand the inner workings of an industry regarded economic development organization, with a highly respected team of professionals Meaningful work at an organization that is at the forefront of major economic development projects within the City of New York, helping to coordinate over $160 million of State and City investments and millions in additional private investments Additionally, we are an equal opportunity employer currently offering the following added perks:
- Generous paid time off package (including vacation, sick, and holidays)
- Subsidized major medical health plan + dental / vision plan
- 403b retirement savings plan (with employer contribution)
- Commuter benefits / subsidized parking
- Flexible spending and dependent care accounts
- Tuition reimbursement