Southeast Queens Capital Access
Alternative Financing for Small and Mid-Sized Local Businesses
Capital Access is a revolving loan fund that invests in community businesses to create community jobs.
Who is eligible for financing?
- New and existing businesses located in Southeast Queens (in the 114xx and 116xx zip codes)
- Your business has sales of less than $10,000,000 and fewer than 500 employees
- $10,000 – $300,000
- Interest Rates: Below market rates pegged to Wall Street prime
- Terms: Negotiable loan maturity period (usually five years)
- Asset-based for loans over $100,000 (Capital Access)
- Expedited turnaround for character- and credit scoring-based loans up to $100,000 (Capital Access Express)
Line of Credit Amounts (LOC)
- $10,000 – $25,000
- Interest Rates: Below market rates pegged to published prime rate
- Terms: Open Credit line (usually two years)
What can I use my loan for?
- Business expansion
- Façade or Merchandizing Improvement
- Purchase new equipment
- Buy or improve existing property
- Working capital
- Gap loan as part of loan basket with other financing
- Bridge loan while waiting for funding from another committed source
- One-to-one assistance to help prepare your loan application package is available to qualified applicants
- Flexible loan packages can be tailored to meet special needs
Fill out and submit this form to get the loan process started. You will be contacted within two business days.