Southeast Queens Capital Access
Alternative Financing for Small and Mid-Sized Local Businesses
Capital Access is a revolving loan fund that invests in community businesses to create community jobs.
Who is eligible for financing?
- New and existing businesses located in Southeast Queens (in the 114xx and 116xx zip codes)
- Your business has sales of less than $10,000,000 and fewer than 500 employees
- $10,000 – $300,000
- Interest Rates: Below market rates pegged to Wall Street prime
- Terms: Negotiable loan maturity period (usually five years)
- Asset-based for loans over $100,000 (Capital Access)
- Expedited turnaround for character- and credit scoring-based loans up to $100,000 (Capital Access Express)
Line of Credit Amounts (LOC)
- $10,000 – $25,000
- Interest Rates: Below market rates pegged to published prime rate
- Terms: Open Credit line (usually two years)
What can I use my loan for?
- Business expansion
- Façade or Merchandizing Improvement
- Purchase new equipment
- Buy or improve existing property
- Working capital
- Gap loan as part of loan basket with other financing
- Bridge loan while waiting for funding from another committed source
- One-to-one assistance to help prepare your loan application package is available to qualified applicants
- Flexible loan packages can be tailored to meet special needs
Excelsior Growth Fund
Excelsior Growth Fund provides innovative financial solutions and business advisory services to underserved small businesses and markets in New York State. EGF’s core loan program is the EGF SmartLoan™, which offers loans of up to $100,000, competitive rates and terms, and the convenience of a fast, streamlined process. With the easy to use online loan application, pre-qualification takes minutes; loans are approved and funded within days.
EGF is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) and certified by the U.S. Department of Treasury as a Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI).
For more information and to apply, visit: www.excelsiorgrowthfund.org
Fill out and submit this form to get the loan process started. You will be contacted within two business days.
Please RIGHT CLICK to save the file to your computer. You can then open it, fill it out and submit by e-mail.