Southeast Queens Capital Access
Alternative Financing for Small and Mid-Sized Local Businesses
Capital Access is a revolving loan fund that invests in community businesses to create community jobs.
Who is eligible for financing?
- New and existing businesses located in Southeast Queens (in the 114xx and 116xx zip codes)
- Your business has sales of less than $10,000,000 and fewer than 500 employees
- $10,000 – $300,000
- Interest Rates: Below market rates pegged to Wall Street prime
- Terms: Negotiable loan maturity period (usually five years)
- Asset-based for loans over $100,000 (Capital Access)
- Expedited turnaround for character- and credit scoring-based loans up to $100,000 (Capital Access Express)
Line of Credit Amounts (LOC)
- $10,000 – $25,000
- Interest Rates: Below market rates pegged to published prime rate
- Terms: Open Credit line (usually two years)
What can I use my loan for?
- Business expansion
- Façade or Merchandizing Improvement
- Purchase new equipment
- Buy or improve existing property
- Working capital
- Gap loan as part of loan basket with other financing
- Bridge loan while waiting for funding from another committed source
- One-to-one assistance to help prepare your loan application package is available to qualified applicants
- Flexible loan packages can be tailored to meet special needs
Fill out and submit this form to get the loan process started. You will be contacted within two business days.
New York Business Development Corporation (NYBDC)
The U.S. Small Business Administration
New York Small Business Development Center